There are four SWIP sessions scheduled for the spring semester. The sessions are as follows. Check your email for Zoom information!
- DATE: Monday, Feb. 13th from 5PM – 6PM EST.
- GUESTS: Oren Bruton, Technical Writing
- SUB: Tech Writing/Editing as a profession. Oren has also had a full-time lecturer position and will be able to speak on how to transfer to trade positions after working in a university.
- DATE: Monday, March. 6th from 9AM – 10AM EST.
- GUESTS: Dr. Jordan Frith, Pearce Professor of Professional Communication
- SUB: Applying for tenured track positions
- DATE: Monday, April 3rd from 10AM – 11AM EST
- GUESTS: Dr. Andrew Holinger, Writing Program Administrator/Coordinator
- SUB: WPA job responsibilities and WPA as theory
- DATE: Monday, May 1st from 9AM – 10AM EST
- GUESTS: Students of RCID
- SUB: This will be an hour of peer review for any students who would like feedback on their work.
0 comments on “SWIP sessions for the spring semester”Add yours →